Step 6 – Reflect and Rejoice – Bringing it all Together
Here we are at the last step of our journey through the 7 Rs.
The daily flow:
- Read through the devotional verse/s out loud.
- Review your previous notes, and jot down any new thoughts or ideas.
- Assignment for today
For your convenience you may like to:
- Review the 7 Rs Devotional Introduction
- Download the 7 Rs free PDF Journal Sheets
- Download the 7 Rs free PDF Instruction guide
This is the last assignment for this week’s journaling devotional. Gen 2:2 states that on the seventh day God “rested”. Therefore, Isaiah 43:1-3 7 R’s Devo Journey – Step 6 assignment is to Reflect and Rejoice over what you have learned throughout this week’s journey.
Today take time to summarize in your journal thoughts on what God has revealed. Write, color, paint, draw, paste, etc. Express yourself with whatever method you prefer. Have fun! This is a celebration Day!
- Did the 7 Rs process help me?
- Do I feel a closer connection to my Heavenly Father?
- As a whole, what is my take away from the 7 Rs devotional journey?
- You can apply this method to any verse in God’s Journal.
- Only work on 1-3 Gemstone verses at a time.
- If you try to work through more than 3 verses at a time, you could overwhelm yourself.
- Follow God’s direction. He is faithful to lead.
I would love to see a picture and read any testimonials from this week’s journey. You may send them to PassionatleyLovingJesus@gmail.com.
I truly hope that you have experienced the beginning of a closer relationship with our Heavenly Father by using the 7 Rs which are:
I would love it if you would leave me a comment or testimony below if this has helped you or if you have suggestions for any areas for improvement in the instructions.
You are most welcome to email me with any questions or suggestions at PassionatelyLovingJesus@gmail.com
Be sure to look at more suggested Gemstone verses to use with the 7Rs Devotional Bible Journey method here!