This is part two of my post where I share excerpts with you from an article by Lee Smith. titled: “The Thirty Tyrants” The deal that the American elite chose to make with China has a precedent in the history of Athens and Sparta. After reading you will have a better idea of who is pulling the puppet strings in the White House.
I shared in my previous post “Who is Pulling the Puppet Strings in the White House” that after reading Lee Smith‘s article three times I knew I had to share excerpts with my readers. I will continue today to share a bit more from his article. However, you must read the full article yourself. He has so much more for you to read and devour.
We truly are living in the last days as foretold in the Word of God. We are racing head-first into the period known as the 7-Year Tribulation. There is so much more going on than what you have been browbeaten to believe. On that point, I will share in a future post.
A reminder that any commentary by me will be in brown to differentiate between the article of Lee Smith and myself. If you would like to read Part one go HERE, otherwise let’s continue on.
Not a Conspiracy Theory after all
Riding the media tsunami of Trump hatred, the China Class cemented its power within state institutions and security bureaucracies that have long been Democratic preserves.
Accommodation with even the worst and most threatening aspects of the Chinese communist regime, ongoing since the late 1990s, was put on fast-forward.
Talk about how Nike made its sneakers in Chinese slave labor camps was no longer fashionable. News that China was:
- stealing American scientific and military secrets,
- running large spy rings in Silicon Valley and
- compromising congressmen like Eric Swalwell,
- paying large retainers to top Ivy League professors in a well-organized program of intellectual theft,
- or in any way posed a danger to its own people or to its neighbors, let alone to the American way of life, were muted and dismissed as pro-Trump propaganda. (Emphasis mine)
It’s no wonder that protecting America is not CIA management’s most urgent equity—the technology that stores the agency’s information is run by Amazon Web Services, owned by China’s No. 1 American distributor, Jeff Bezos. (Emphasis mine)
Headline: Will Bezos bounce? Amazon CEO’s departure plan sharpens debate over ‘billionaire tax’ in Wash. state
- When Jeff Bezos announced plans to step down as Amazon CEO later this year, critics of a plan to tax the fortunes of Washington state billionaires had a field day.… Read More
- Read: Former AWS real estate managers, accused of taking millions in kickbacks, challenge Amazon’s motives amid FBI investigation
“Through the 1980s, people who advanced the interests of foreign powers whose ideas were inimical to republican form of government were ostracized,” says a former Obama administration intelligence official.
“But with the advent of globalism, they made excuses for China, even bending the intelligence to fit their preferences. During the Bush and Obama years, the standard assessment was that the Chinese have no desire to build a blue-water navy. It was inconvenient to their view. China now has a third aircraft carrier in production.”
What You Didn’t Know Was…
As late as the summer of 2019, Trump looked like he was headed for a second term in the White House. Not only was the economy soaring and unemployment at record lows,
It was at exactly this same moment, in late June and early July of 2019 that the residents of Wuhan began to fill the streets, angry that officials responsible for the health and prosperity of the city’s 11 million people had betrayed them.
Authorities censored social media accounts, photos, and videos of the protests, and undercover policemen watched for troublemakers and detained the most vocal. With businesses forced shut, there was nowhere for protesters to hide. Some were carted off in vans. They’d been warned by the authorities: “Public security organizations will resolutely crack down on illegal criminal acts such as malicious incitement and provocation.” (Emphasis mine)
What sent the residents of Wuhan to the streets at the time wasn’t COVID-19—which wouldn’t begin its spread until the winter. In the early summer of 2019, what threatened public health in Wuhan was the plague of air pollution. This is a hitherto untold part of the story of America’s ghastly last year. (Emphasis mine)
To deal with the mounds of garbage poisoning the atmosphere, authorities planned to build a waste incineration plant. (In 2013, five incineration plants in Wuhan were found to emit dangerous pollutants.) Other cities had similarly taken to the streets to protest against air pollution…each time sending waves of panic through CCP leadership, which was fearful of the slightest echo of the 1989 pro-democracy protests in Tiananmen Square and of the prospect of unruly democracy protests in Hong Kong making their way to the mainland and igniting a popular brushfire. What if unrest spread from one city to the next, with the entire country, 1.4 billion people, eventually spinning out of control?
The way to keep unrest from going viral, the CCP had learned, was to quarantine it. The party has shown itself especially adept at neutralizing the country’s minority populations…through mass quarantines and incarcerations, managed through networks of electronic surveillance that paved the way to prisons and slave labor camps. (Emphasis mine)
When a real virus hit in the fall of 2019, Chinese authorities followed the same protocol, quarantining not just prospective troublemakers but everyone in Wuhan in the hope of avoiding an even larger public outcry than the one they’d quelled in the same city just months before.
Quarantine, Lockdowns, Censorship = Political Repression
The rich think of their wealth as a strong defense; they imagine it to be a high wall of safety. – Proverbs 18:11(NLT)
To him who builds his house by unrighteousness And his chambers by injustice, Who uses his neighbor’s service without wages And gives him nothing for his work. – Jeremiah 22:13 (NKJV)
There is a good reason why lockdowns—quarantining those who are not sick—had never been previously employed as a public health measure. The leading members of a city, state, or nation do not imprison its own unless they mean to signal that they are imposing collective punishment on the population at large. It had never been used before as a public health measure because it is a widely recognized instrument of political repression. (Emphasis mine)
At the end of December 2019, Chinese authorities began locking down social media accounts mentioning the new virus, doctors who warned of it or spoke about it with their colleagues were reprimanded and another, allegedly infected by COVID-19, died.
All domestic travel in and out of Wuhan was stopped…international flights continued. it appears that the domestic travel ban, like the social media censorship, was to keep news of the government’s blunder from spreading throughout China and leading to massive, perhaps uncontrollable, unrest. (Emphasis mine)
According to a State Department fact sheet published in January, the United States “has reason to believe that several researchers inside the Wuhan lab became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak.” (Emphasis mine)
No Links to the Wet Market
According to the British medical journal The Lancet, 13 of the first 41 cases, including the first one, had no links to the market. In May the head of China’s center for disease control and prevention confirmed that there was nothing to link COVID-19 and the wet market. “The novel coronavirus had existed long before” it was found at the market, said the Chinese official. (Emphasis mine)
Republican officials close to the Trump administration disputed Beijing’s official account. “We don’t know where it originated, and we have to get to the bottom of that,” Sen. Tom Cotton said in February.
Cotton said the Chinese had been duplicitous and dishonest. “We need to at least ask the question to see what the evidence says,” Cotton said. “And China right now is not giving any evidence on that question at all.”
The corporate American press disparaged Cotton’s search for answers. Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post claimed that Cotton was “fanning the embers of a conspiracy theory that has been repeatedly debunked by experts.” Trump was derided for contradicting American spy services when the president said he had a high degree of confidence that the coronavirus originated in a Wuhan lab. Sen. Ted Cruz said that in dismissing obvious questions about the origins of the pandemic the press was “abandoning all pretenses of journalism to produce CCP propaganda.” (Emphasis mine)
Why did journalists automatically seek to discredit the Trump administration’s skepticism regarding Beijing’s origin story of the coronavirus? Why wait until after the election to allow the publication of evidence that the CCP’s story was spurious?
China had cultivated many friends in the American press, which is why the media relays Chinese government statistics with a straight face—for instance, that China, four times the size of the United States, has suffered 1/100th the number of COVID-19 fatalities. But the key fact is this: In legitimizing CCP narratives, the media covers not primarily for China but for the American class that draws its power, wealth, and prestige from China. (Emphasis mine)
- RELATED MUST READ ARTICLE: The Confucius Institutes: A Study in Subversion (American Thinker)
America Learns from China…
By March, with Trump’s initial acquiescence, American officials imposed the same repressive measures on Americans used by dictatorial powers throughout history to silence their own people. (Emphasis mine)
Exactly because it’s a PLAN-demic to destroy America and fill the power mongers’ pockets and egos. After all, they know what is best…
Eventually, the pro-China oligarchy would come to see the full range of benefits the lockdowns afforded. Lockdowns made leading oligarchs richer—$85 billion richer in the case of Bezos alone—while impoverishing Trump’s small-business base. In imposing unconstitutional regulations by fiat, city and state authorities normalized autocracy. And not least, lockdowns gave the American establishment a plausible reason to give its chosen candidate the nomination. (Emphasis mine)
After the Election
After Biden’s election, China’s foreign minister called for a reset of U.S.-China relations but Chinese activists say Biden’s policy toward China is already set. “I’m very skeptical of a Biden administration because I am worried he will allow China to go back to normal, which is a 21st-century genocide of the Uyghurs,” one human rights activist told The New York Times after the election. With Biden as president, said another “it’s like having Xi Jinping sitting in the White House.”
Sin whispers to the wicked, deep within their hearts. They have no fear of God at all. In their blind conceit, they cannot see how wicked they really are. Everything they say is crooked and deceitful. They refuse to act wisely or do good. They lie awake at night, hatching sinful plots. Their actions are never good. They make no attempt to turn from evil. – Psalm 36.1-4 (NLT)
The Resumes of Biden’s Picks for Top National Security Posts tell a Different Story.
- Incoming Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines and Secretary of State Antony Blinken worked at a Beltway firm called WestExec, which scrubbed its work on behalf of the CCP from its website shortly before the election.
- Colin Kahl, tapped for the No. 3 spot at the Pentagon, worked at an institute at Stanford University that is twinned with Peking University, a school run by a former CCP spy chief and long seen as a security risk …
- Bidens pick for director of the Office of Management and Budget, Neera Tanden, teamed up with a U.S.-China exchange organization created as a front “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority” of the CCP and “influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.”
- Biden’s special assistant for presidential personnel, Thomas Zimmerman, was a fellow at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, flagged by Western intelligence agencies for its ties to China’s Ministry of State Security.
- U.N. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield gave a 2019 speech at a Chinese-government-funded Confucius Institute in Savannah, Georgia, where she praised China’s role in promoting good governance, gender equity, and …
- Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klain was formerly on the executive council of TechNet, the trade group that lobbies on behalf of Silicon Valley in Washington.
- The new administration is loaded with lobbyists for the American tech industry, who are determined to get the U.S.-China relationship back on track… Biden’s White House counsel is Steve Ricchetti whose brother Jeff was hired to lobby for Amazon shortly after the election.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! – Isaiah 5:20
The Biden Family
The family of the new commander-in-chief was reportedly given an interest-free loan of $5 million by businessmen with ties to the Chinese military,
Hunter Biden called his Chinese business partner the “spy chief of China.” The reason that the press and social media censored reports of Hunter Biden’s alleged ties to the CCP was not to protect him.
No, for the pro-China oligarchy, the point of getting Joe Biden elected was to protect themselves.
Yellen says that “China is clearly our most important strategic competitor.” But the pro-China oligarchy is not competing with the country from which it draws its wealth, power, and prestige. Chinese autocracy is their model. (Emphasis mine)
Consider the deployment of more than 20,000 U.S. armed forces members throughout Washington, D.C., to provide security for an inauguration of a president who is rarely seen in public in the wake of a sporadically violent protest march that was cast as an insurrection and a coup; the removal of opposition voices from social media, along with the removal of competing social media platforms themselves; the nascent effort to keep the Trump-supporting half of America from access to health care, credit, legal representation, education, and employment, with the ultimate goal of redefining protest against the policies of the current administration as “domestic terrorism.”
Woe to you who plunder, though you have not been plundered; And you who deal treacherously, though they have not dealt treacherously with you! When you cease plundering, You will be plundered; When you make an end of dealing treacherously, They will deal treacherously with you. – Isaiah 33:1
- MSM outlet caught deleting fact-check tweet on Kamala LIE (Natural News)
- CNN, NBC Paid Left-wing Capitol Rioter $35,000 Each for Footage of Violence (Breitbart)
- FNC’s Carlson Slams ‘Corrupt’ Media: What Version of Meritocracy Can Someone Like Chuck Todd ‘Get Rich and Famous?’ (Breitbart)
- Report warns against China’s expanding global media influence (Natural) News
What seems clear is that Biden’s inauguration marks the hegemony of an American oligarchy that sees its relationship with China as a shield and sword against their own countrymen.
They are not simply contemptuous of a political system that recognizes the natural rights of all its citizens that are endowed by our creator; they despise in particular the notion that those they rule have the same rights they do.
Witness their newfound respect for the idea that speech should only be free for the enlightened few who know how to use it properly. The new American oligarchy believes that democracy’s failures are proof of their own exclusive right to power—and they are happy to rule in partnership with a foreign power that will help them destroy their own countrymen. (Emphasis mine)
Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, For the reward of his hands shall be given him. – Isaiah 3:11
- Critics Must Be Silenced for Billionaires to Keep Profiting From Pandemic
- By controlling the media, billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates can prolong a crisis indefinitely while they accumulate unprecedented wealth and power over humanity. (ChildrensHealthDefense.org)
- Bill Gates Applauds World’s Worst Polluter China for ‘Making Climate a Priority’ – CBN
- Bill Gates: ‘Rich Countries’ Should Be Eating 100% Synthetic Beef (Breitbart)
- Facebook now ‘arbiter of truth’ on ‘climate change’ (WND)
- Already known for its “fact-checking” of controversial issues such as the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and COVID-19, Facebook now will mobilize a panel of scholars to “debunk myths about climate change.
- Biden Silent Over Big Tech Suspensions Because He ‘Benefits From the Censorship, (The Epoch Times)
- Critics Must Be Silenced for Billionaires to Keep Profiting From Pandemic
Do You Have A Better Idea of Who is Pulling the Puppet Strings?
After reading excerpts from “The Thirty Tyrants” by Lee Smith you now have a better understanding of who is pulling the puppet strings in the White House. Moreover, the events we have endured just in the past year should leave no doubt what is happening around us and around the world.
Therefore, I encourage you to read for yourself the article from Lee Smith as I have only shared a thimble full of his great work “The Thirty Tyrants” The deal that the American elite chose to make with China has a precedent in the history of Athens and Sparta. Thank you Lee Smith for your eye-opening work!
Jesus said: Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” – Luke 21:28
By now I hope you are getting an idea of what is happening to these once United States of America. However, just when you think you have it figured out, you find the rabbit hole goes so much deeper…