Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire – Part 2
Today I will introduce you to the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCHD). This is the second installment of the Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire series. You can read the first installment here.
The Center for Countering Digital Hate released what I call a “hit list” earlier this month. According to their 40-page report, the majority of COVID misinformation on social sites came from just 12 people.
According to the CCHD in March they found that 12 online personalities they dubbed the ‘disinformation dozen’ have a combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms, with Facebook having the largest impact. CCDH analyzed 812,000 Facebook posts and tweets and found 65% of what the CCHD claims to be misinformation came from the “disinformation dozen.”
In an article from thedrilldown.com website they stated:
When a report goes viral in the news cycle, it only makes sense to question where it came from – especially if that report has influenced the Oval Office. Vivek Murthy, US surgeon general, and Joe Biden focused on misinformation around vaccines…as a driving force of the virus spreading,” The Guardian Reports.
Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) expressed his concerns on Twitter with the following post: “Who is funding this overseas dark money group – Big Tech? Billionaire activists? Foreign governments? We have no idea. Americans deserve to know what foreign interests are attempting to influence American democracy.”
That is a great question. Just who are these people and what medical or scientific credentials enable them to declare what is or is not disinformation?
Who are the CCDH the Center For Countering Digital Hate?
First of all the Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) is a UK-based organization.
According to their 40-page document, they state that the Center for Countering Digital Hate is a not-for-profit NGO that seeks to disrupt the architecture of online hate and misinformation. [After reading their document, I propose that it is they themselves who are the ones spewing hate and misinformation.] They go on to state:
Digital spaces have been colonized and their unique dynamics exploited by fringe movements that instrumentalize hate and misinformation. These movements are opportunistic, agile, and confident in exerting influence and persuading people. Over time …have formed a Digital Counter-Enlightenment. Their trolling, disinformation… has resocialized the offline world for the worse.
The Center’s work combines both analysis and active disruption of these networks.
Anti-Vax Watch is an alliance of concerned individuals who are seeking to educate the American public about the dangers of the anti-vax industry. Our efforts center around bringing to light the nefarious activities of the anti-vaccine industry and working with leading experts to dispute their falsehoods and non-medical disinformation with science, research, and expert analysis…The Disinformation Dozen – © 2020 Center for Countering Digital Hate Lt – Published 24 March 2021
[It’s very interesting that they do not provide links in their document to prove what the CCDH claim is true. You can see the report for yourself below.]CCDH-doc
Research of Iain Davis, off-guardian.org
The following are excerpts from the research of Iain Davis found in his article titled “CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1”. He states the CCDH:
- Insists that anyone who has any doubts about any vaccine rejects all vaccines outright. The CCDH are censors and propagandists, not rationalists.
- Espouses the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology, and economic development.
- Vaccine propaganda is focused upon polarizing opinion. This fake division is created through CCDH disinformation. Like many propagandists before them, deal in inaccurate, empty generalizations.
- Misleads people by stating that there is no scientific basis for some vaccine skepticism, nor any legitimate concerns about vaccine safety and efficacy.
- Are creating fake social divisions in the hope of building real ones.
- Asserts that anyone who asks any questions about vaccines is driven by hate and is, therefore, an extremist who threatens public health, ultimately posing a threat to national security.
- Are part of the network of so called fact checkers and censors who are using their incredible and seemingly disproportionate influence, suddenly garnered from nowhere, to police opinion on the social media platforms.
- Like the government, the CCDH are careful not to mention any of the scientific or historical evidence which questions vaccine efficacy and safety. Instead, they label all who do cite this evidence as radical extremists. Read His Complete Article Here.
A Globalist Cartel
Continuing In Part 2 of Iain Davis’ article he reveals the following:
Regardless of its claimed lofty ideals and feigned deference for freedom of speech and democracy, the CCDH represents a globalist cartel of monopolists who seek to utterly control society under their undemocratic, authoritarian rule. The CCDH are given the power they enjoy by this same cartel and exercise it as part of a concerted effort to destroy everything they pretend to protect.
The CCDH links to the parliamentary Labour Party are considerable. They appear to benefit from a revolving door between them and the UK parliament. Incorporated as Brixton Endeavours Ltd in 2018, the CCDH re-registered their name in August 2019. As a so-called Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), despite an extensive web of connections to government and policymakers, under section 477 of the 2006 Companies Act, the CCDH are exempt from audit and can thus keep their finances largely secret. Financial transparency is not a requirement for UK-registered NGOs.
Iain Davis goes on to reveal the high-level people that work and fund the CCDH. You can read about them in part 2 here to find out more.
Least you think that just because this group is in the UK and what they do really doesn’t affect us here in the USA, remember that the Biden administration is using their report to get these people silenced. Consider the following article.
The White House and Facebook
The above article states: All societies whose government attempted to or actually succeeded in, controlling the speech of their citizens, have been totalitarian nightmares.
Over the last several years, however, tech giants and social media companies have brought down the hammer in the name of protecting society from “disinformation.”
During a press briefing, Jen Psaki removed any uncertainty that Facebook is a wholly private entity by claiming that the United States government will now dictate to the social media behemoth, exactly what is and isn’t allowed on their platform.
“We are in regular touch with the social media platforms,” said Psaki, adding, “we’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook.”
The implications of such a declaration are utterly mind-boggling. For the last four years, the left has been screaming from the rooftops, marching in the streets, and taking to protests outside the White House to demand an end to fascism. Now, we have the merger of corporate and state entities — creating de facto fascism — and they are not only silent but behind it!
To those who have been paying attention, this merger between the state and social media was inevitable. It has been taking place via proxy since 2018 and the results of such a move have been utterly disastrous. As the state and big tech attempt to control the narrative, they suppress the truth and aid in the spread of actual disinformation. Finish Reading the Complete Article Here.
The CCDH CEO god of Deciet Imran Ahmedgod
Imran Ahmed is the founding CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate. According to his website, He is regularly featured in the media as an expert in online malignant behavior and how bad actors use digital spaces to harm others and benefit themselves. [The only problem with that statement is that he does not have any medical degrees that qualify him for such an exalted position. I guess we must just take his word because he says so]?
Imran is a trustee of the UK charity, Victim Support. He advises politicians in the US, UK, Europe, and elsewhere on policy and legislation. Imran was raised in Manchester, England. He holds an MA in Social and Political Sciences from the University of Cambridge. Imran lives in Washington DC.
According to Part 2 of Iain Davis’ article, Ahmed’s personal views are particularly egregious.
Ahmed would like to see people who disagree with him imprisoned under anti-terrorist legislation. He recently stated:
“I would go beyond calling anti-vaxxers conspiracy theorists to say they are an extremist group that pose a national security risk.”
You can read about his board directors in Part 2 of Iain Davis’ article on the CCDH.
Meet the Notorious Dozen on Ahmeds Hit List
The following are those that according to the CCDH are spreading disinformation.
It is quite an interesting list. Most on the list are doctors, I have read and followed the work of some of these people and find that they are trustworthy individuals that have the credentials to support their facts. Most only want to share their research behind what is going on at best, and at worst they just want people to consider the possibility of what if what you are being force-fed is a lie?
The only reason they have been singled out I believe is that they dare to stand against the satanic forces that are running rampant and the cabal want to silence all who dare oppose them.
I have included a bit of background and website links should you want to do further research yourself.
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. – is an American environmental lawyer, author, and the chairman of Children’s Health Defense. For over thirty years, Kennedy has been an adjunct professor of Environmental law at Pace University School of Law. Until August 2017, he also held the post as supervising attorney and co-director of Pace Law School’s Environmental Litigation Clinic, which he founded in 1987. He is currently professor emeritus at Pace.
- Dr. Joseph Mercola – is a family medicine doctor in Cape Coral, Florida. He received his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- Dr. Sherri Jane Tenpenny, DO – graduated from the A T Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1984. She works in Cleveland, OH and specializes in Allergy & Immunology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. She has over 37 years experience.
- Christiane Northrup M.D. – A board-certified OB/GYN physician, Dr. Northrup graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and completed her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston. She was also an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at Maine Medical Center for 20 years.
- Dr. Rashid A. Buttar – is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army. Dr. Buttar is board certified in Clinical Metal Toxicology, Preventive Medicine, is board eligible in Emergency Medicine and has achieved fellowship status in three separate medical societies.
- Dr. Ben Tapper – Dr. Tapper enrolled at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2012, then joined his father in practice. Over the years, Dr. Tapper has taken additional training and is certified in Activator® and Atlas Orthogonal. He has also completed all the courses to become a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner® (CCWP®).
- Kelly Brogan, M.D. – is a holistic psychiatrist and the founder of the online healing program Vital Mind Reset, and the membership community, Vital Life Project. She completed her psychiatric training and fellowship at NYU Medical Center after graduating from Cornell University Medical College, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Systems Neuroscience. She is specialized in a root-cause resolution approach to psychiatric syndromes and symptoms.
- Erin Elizabeth – author and public speaker, Erin Elizabeth has had a passion for the healing arts for nearly 25 years. Erin began Health Nut News in January 2014 with humble beginnings. She’s honored to have just won the Truth in Journalism Award at the 2017 Doctors who Rock Awards in Orlando alongside some of her heroes…
- Ty and Charlene Bollinger – are entrepreneurs who run a network of accounts that market books and DVDs about vaccines, cancer and COVID-19. In 2020 they launched the United Medical Freedom Super PAC
- Rizza Islam – http://brother.rizzaislam.com/
- Sayer Ji – https://www.greenmedinfo.com/
- Kevin Jenkins – https://www.urbanglobalhealthalliance.com/
LET ME BE CLEAR – I AM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THE ABOVE PEOPLE STATE or STAND FOR! HOWEVER, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD! IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT THEY OFFER, DON’T READ IT. Put your big girl panties on or big boy underwear on and GROW UP!
I’m wired a little differently than most. If you are trying hard to convince me of something, I usually question why? And I am going to do my own research. I get really curious when people scream conspiracy. Especially when it is the government. I have come to the opinion most are “Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire” individuals for sure.
Perhaps instead of our government trampling all over our 1st amendment rights, we should have open debates between their “scientists” and those on the list above.
But that would just prove their hidden satanic agenda because they are the “Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire” type of people.
It reminds me of a two-year-old screaming their head off when they don’t get what they want.
But they take after their father…
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
John 8:42-44 NKJV
As I release further posts you will see clearly who is lying and why. I hope you will share these posts with your friends. You can do the research for yourself. Read the articles. Watch the videos. Read the Word of God and ask our Creator God to show you the truth. He will if you are serious.
Don’t fall prey to coercion and pressure, use the resources available below to protect your legal rights.
A Message from the Children’s Health Defense.org
Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental.
With more than 100 U.S. colleges mandating COVID vaccines for in-person attendance and schools enforcing mask mandates, it’s critical people understand their rights.
EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people to be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”
Earlier this year, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense president and general counsel, and attorney Greg Glaser stated that federal law prohibits employers from mandating EUA COVID vaccines (or EUA COVID-19 tests or masks).
Holland and Glaser wrote:
“If a vaccine has been issued EUA by the FDA, it is not fully licensed and must be voluntary. A private party, such as an employer, school, or hospital cannot circumvent the EUA law, which prohibits mandates. Indeed, the EUA law preventing mandates is so explicit that there is only one precedent case regarding an attempt to mandate an EUA vaccine.”
What to do if your school or employer says you must get the COVID vaccine
The Children’s Health Defense legal team has written three legal notifications that anyone faced with a COVID vaccine, COVID test, or mask mandate can use to inform employers and universities that they are violating federal law. You can download the three notifications here.
Submitting the notices prepared by Children’s Health Defense is the first step prior to seeking an exemption or taking legal action.
Vaccine exemption laws vary by state. Go to the National Vaccine Information Center to learn more about your state exemptions.
It’s critical to stand against mandates and preserve legally protected, fundamental human rights on issues related to health freedom.