2 weeks to flatten the curve has turned into a year. I don’t know about you but I am tired of all the controversy and lies behind wearing face masks. Moreover, all the other flip flop and demi-god actions of those in positions of power have gone too far. Likewise, social distancing is a cuss word in my dictionary. Shopping is not a pleasant experience. I rarely wear a face diaper. If you want to wear one, be my guest. That is your right as an American citizen. However, it is also my right not to wear one. I unlike many, will do the research for myself. Therefore, I decided to share with you the science behind mask-wearing.
Here is a question. If the masks work why the six feet apart? Likewise, if the six feet works why the masks? Can you handle the truth? Do you really want to know if they help? We are about to find out.
Let’s Review History
To begin with, we will look at the death toll of past pandemics. Have you asked yourself why there was not a push to mask up or lock down in the past?
- 1918 influenza pandemic – The death toll – between 20 million and 50 million.
- 1957–1958 Asian flu pandemic – The death toll – between 1 and 4 million.
- 1977 Russian flu pandemic – The death toll – approximately 700,000.
- HIV/AIDS, – The death toll – 35 million+ (as of 2020).
- 2009 swine flu pandemic – The death toll -150,000 to 575,000 deaths.
- COVID-19 pandemic – 2.7 million+ worldwide (as of March 2021) NOW WE HAVE MASKS/LOCKDOWNS
So what is so different this time why have those making the decisions shared the science behind mask-wearing?
But Wait, There’s More! Let’s Wear Multiple Masks…
Not only did humanity make it through without masks and lockdowns but we continued on with our lives. Now all of a sudden, Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum among others of the uber-rich is spearheading The Great Reset. This is just a new name for the depopulation agenda known as the UN Sustainable Development; ID2020; Agenda 2030. Covid 19 was an ingenious plan. See the proof here.
Now we are to do their bidding by wearing 2 or more masks? Really? Why are people not seeing through this facade? Why do we continue to shuffle our feet like good little sheeple? But I digress.
Fauci, Fauci, Fauci will not reveal the science behind mask-wearing
In the beginning, Fauci first said masks don’t help prevent infection. However, they might “make people feel better”. “There are many people who feel, ‘You know, if you really want to have an extra little bit of protection, maybe I should put two masks on.’ There’s nothing wrong with that, but there’s no data that indicates that that is going to make a difference. And that’s the reason why the CDC has not changed the recommendations.”
But wait for it…
2.2.21 Daily Mail – Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has endorsed the use of two masks, also known as double-making, particularly a cloth mask and then a surgical mask over it. In an appearance on The Washington Post Live on Tuesday, Fauci was asked by reporter David Ignatius if the public health agency would issue guidance for all Americans to do the same.
3.18.21 (independentsentinel.com) Sen Paul absolutely eviscerates Dr Fauci over the “theater” of masks
Now we see headlines in the news such as:
- TSA says mask violators could get hit with fines of $1500 or more
- Biden Urges Americans to Wear Masks ‘Over the Next Year’
- Jewish family ejected from flight, passengers say due to maskless baby
- Middle school mandates ‘double masks’ for all students
- Oregon Health Officials Propose Making Mask Mandates Permanent
Do you really trust the CDC or WHO?
Check out this 3.8.21 article from (sovereignman.com) – The CDC is about to be canceled by Google and Facebook for COVID heresy
Not me, at least not where all things Covid related are concerned. The jury is still out on other issues. And the credibility of WHO is laughable. And our Creator does just that!
“The wicked plots against the just, and gnashes at him with his teeth. The Lord laughs at him, For He sees that his day is coming.” Psalm 37:12-13
Some of Us Are Tired of the Propaganda
- 3.5.21 – (CBN) Five states: Alabama, Mississippi, Iowa, Montana, and Texas have all lifted their mask mandates.
- 3.13.21 – (CBN) Texans Celebrate Mask Mandate Independence Day as Businesses Open to 100% Capacity
- 3.12.21 – (Steve Rotter) Idahoans Burn covid masks at State Capitol – Burn covid masks
Here Is the Science Behind Mask-wearing
Evidence of Witness #1 – The Surgeon General
Evidence of Witness #2- Natural News – Virus particles are much smaller
3.12.21 (Natural News) – Nearly all Covid masks are worthless as virus particles are much smaller than holes in the masks – The best data to date indicates that the use of surgical or simple face masks are insufficient in most “Covid safety” situations. Even the N95 mask packaging has label verbiage indicating protection that can only go down to 0.3 microns. The Covid-19 virus particles have a diameter of approximately 60–140 nm, and that’s 0.06 to 1.4 microns.
Let’s break that down. The decimal .06 is 5 times smaller than .3
That means the Covid virus particles are 5 times smaller than the holes in nearly every mask that nearly every American is wearing. That’s like tossing a basketball through a hula hoop.
Regardless of how far your saliva or mucus travels when you talk, scream, sing, sneeze or cough, the virus still escapes from these homemade masks. It’s all psychological for the mask wearer.
That is until mouth bacteria begin infecting the mask-wearing victim. This can lead to pneumonia, and every doctor in America is currently trained to never blame the mask.
SEE ALSO THIS ARTICLE BY Dr. Mercola: Why Masks Are a Charade
Evidence of Witness #3
Masks are Neither Effective nor Safe: A Summary of the Science
Colleen Huber, NMD – July 6, 2020
At this writing, there is a recent surge in widespread use by the public of facemasks when in public places, including for extended periods of time, in the United States as well as in other countries.
The public has been instructed by media and their governments that one’s use of masks, even if not sick, may prevent others from being infected with SARS-CoV-2, the infectious agent of COVID-19.
A review of the peer-reviewed medical literature examines impacts on human health, both immunological, as well as physiological. The purpose of this paper is to examine data regarding the effectiveness of facemasks, as well as safety data. The reason that both are examined in one paper is that for the general public as a whole, as well as for every individual, a risk-benefit analysis is necessary to guide decisions on if and when to wear a mask.
Q&A #1 – Are masks effective at preventing the transmission of respiratory pathogens?
In this meta-analysis, face masks were found to have no detectable effect against transmission of viral infections.
- It found: “Compared to no masks, there was no reduction of influenza-like illness cases or influenza for masks in the general population, nor in healthcare workers.”
- Another recent review found that masks had no effect specifically against Covid-19
- This 2019 study of 2862 participants showed that both N95 respirators and surgical masks “resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
- This 2016 meta-analysis found N95 respirators and surgical masks used by healthcare workers did not show benefit against transmission of acute respiratory infections.
- It was also found that acute respiratory infection transmission “may have occurred via contamination of provided respiratory protective equipment during storage and reuse of masks and respirators throughout the workday.”
- A 2011 meta-analysis of 17 studies regarding masks and their effect on the transmission of influenza found that “none of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”
- Face mask use was likewise found to be not protective against the common cold, compared to controls without face masks among healthcare workers.
Airflow science behind mask-wearing
For both N95 and surgical masks, it was found that expelled particles from 0.03 to 1 micron were deflected around the edges of each mask, and that there was measurable penetration of particles through the filter of each mask.
Penetration through masks
- A study of 44 mask brands found mean 35.6% penetration (+ 34.7%).
- Most medical masks had over 20% penetration
- General masks and handkerchiefs had no protective function in terms of aerosol filtration efficiency.
- Medical masks, general masks, and handkerchiefs were found to provide little protection against respiratory aerosols.
- In another study, penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.
Q&A #2 – Are N95 respirators effective?
Honeywell is a manufacturer of N95 respirators. These are made with a 0.3 micron filter. N95 respirators are so named, because 95% of particles having a diameter of 0.3 microns are filtered by the mask forward of the wearer, by use of an electrostatic mechanism.
Coronaviruses are approximately 0.125 microns in diameter.
- This meta-analysis found that N95 respirators did not provide superior protection to facemasks against viral infections or influenza-like infections.
- Another study did find superior protection by N95 respirators when they were fit-tested compared to surgical masks.
- Moreover, this study found that 624 out of 714 people wearing N95 masks left visible gaps when putting on their own masks.
Q&A #3 – are Surgical masks better?
- This study found that surgical masks offered no protection at all against influenza.
- Another study found that surgical masks had about 85% penetration ratio of aerosolized inactivated influenza particles and about 90% of Staphylococcus aureus bacteria, although S aureus particles were about 6x the diameter of influenza particles.
- Moreover, the use of masks in surgery was found to slightly increase the incidence of infection over not masking in a study of 3,088 surgeries.
- There is a study that found that medical masks have a wide range of filtration efficiency, with most showing a 30% to 50% efficiency.
- Finally, this study found that “there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”
Q&A #4 – Specifically, are surgical masks effective in stopping human transmission of coronaviruses?
- Both experimental and control groups, masked and unmasked respectively, were found to “not shed detectable virus in respiratory droplets or aerosols.” In that study, they “did not confirm the infectivity (the ability to produce or transmit infection) of coronavirus” as found in exhaled breath.
- A study of aerosol penetration showed that two of the five surgical masks studied had 51% to 89% penetration of polydisperse aerosols.
- In another study, that observed subjects while coughing, “neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS-CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients.”
- More viral particles were found on the outside than on the inside of masks tested.
Q&A #5 – What about the science behind cloth mask-wearing?
- Cloth masks were found to have low efficiency for blocking particles of 0.3 microns and smaller.
- Aerosol penetration through the various cloth masks examined in this study was between 74 and 90%.
- Likewise, the filtration efficiency of fabric materials was 3% to 33%
- Healthcare workers wearing cloth masks were found to have 13 times the risk of influenza-like illness than those wearing medical masks.
This 1920 analysis of cloth mask use during the 1918 pandemic examines the failure of masks to impede or stop flu transmission at that time and concluded that the number of layers of fabric required to prevent pathogen penetration would have required a suffocating number of layers, and could not be used for that reason, as well as the problem of leakage vents around the edges of cloth masks.
Evidence of Witness #4
The science behind mask-wearing for Covid-19
The New England Journal of Medicine editorial on the topic of mask use versus Covid-19 assesses the matter as follows:
“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 20 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”
If I Chose to Wear a Mask…
Q&A #6 – Are Masks Safe during walking or another exercise?
- Surgical mask wearers had significantly increased dyspnea after a 6-minute walk than non-mask wearers.
- Researchers are concerned about the possible burden of facemasks during physical activity on pulmonary, circulatory, and immune systems, due to oxygen reduction and air trapping reducing substantial carbon dioxide exchange.
Q&A #7 – Are there risks wearing N95 respirators?
- Pregnant healthcare workers were found to have a loss in volume of oxygen consumption by 13.8% compared to controls when wearing N95 respirators.
- 17.7% less carbon dioxide was exhaled.
- Healthcare workers’ N95 respirators were measured by personal bioaerosol samplers to harbor the influenza virus.
- 25% of healthcare workers’ facepiece respirators were found to contain influenza in an emergency department during the 2015 flu season.
Q&A #8 – What are the risks of wearing cloth masks?
- Healthcare workers wearing cloth masks had significantly higher rates of influenza-like illness after four weeks of continuous on-the-job use when compared to controls.
- The increased rate of infection in mask-wearers may be due to a weakening of immune function during mask use.
- Surgeons have been found to have lower oxygen saturation after surgeries even as short as 30 minutes.
Recapping – the science behind mask-wearing risks versus benefits of mask use
The United States is experiencing a surge of popular mask use, which is frequently promoted by the media, political leaders and celebrities. Homemade and store-bought cloth masks and surgical masks or N95 masks are being used by the public especially when entering stores and other publicly accessible buildings. Sometimes bandanas or scarves are used.
- The use of face masks, whether cloth, surgical or N95, creates a poor obstacle to aerosolized pathogens as we can see from the meta-analyses and other studies in this paper, allowing both transmission of aerosolized pathogens to others in various directions, as well as self-contamination.
- It must also be considered that masks impede the necessary volume of air intake required for adequate oxygen exchange, which results in observed physiological effects that may be undesirable.
- Even 6-minute walks, let alone more strenuous activity, resulted in dyspnea.
- The volume of unobstructed oxygen in a typical breath is about 100 ml, used for normal physiological processes.
- The foregoing data show that masks serve more as instruments of obstruction of normal breathing, rather than as effective barriers to pathogens.
Therefore, the actual science behind mask-wearing shows that masks should not be used by the general public, either by adults or children, and their limitations as prophylaxis against pathogens should also be considered in medical settings.
You can read Ms. Huber’s complete paper at the link above which contains all the resources to back up the paper.
So, what is the deal behind demanding we wear the masks? Could there be something else going on? Yes, there is and we will look at what that in a different posting. However, I have included a couple of articles for you to look at until then. However, no matter what the intentions of those behind all the deception, God has the final say. Keep looking up for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ is soon!
The Lord is in His holy temple, The Lord’s throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.
The Lord tests the righteous,
But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind
Shall be the portion of their cup.
For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; His countenance beholds the upright.Psalm 11:4-7
- Senator Rand Paul Ridicules Mask-Wearing as ‘All About Submission’ to Government (Newsweek)
- Face Masks: The Radical Leftist Symbol of Submission – (thepostemail.com)
- “Useless Breathers” must wear masks – The Duran
- Mandatory Masks contribute to the COVID Plannedemic (Steve Rotter)
- Beware the double-masking double-crossers: In the new techno-dictatorship, ‘science’ equals control -(LeoHohmann.com)