Scientists have been researching for decades to vouch for the percentage of brains, we humans are really able to use. Most have heard that an average human uses 10% of their brain capacity. It is now known to be a myth. In actuality, my question is when were we invaded by mind snatchers? Appearances have me questioning if people have any useful brain capacity available.
I often reminded of scriptures that inform how the world and it’s inhabitants will be like at the end of the age before He returns to set up His Kingdom in Jerusalem. Such as these below.
As He [Jesus] sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?” Matthew 24:3
16 Signs Prior to the End of the Age
Matthew 24:4-14 (MEV)
- Jesus answered them, Take heed that no one deceives you.
- Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
- You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. For all these things must happen, but the end is not yet.
- Nation will rise against nation,
- And kingdom against kingdom.
- There will be famines,
- Earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and will kill you.
- You will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
- Then many will fall away,
- Betray one another,
- Hate one another.
- False prophets will rise and will deceive many.
- Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold
- And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
19 Behavioral Signs of the Last Days
2 Timothy 3:1-5 (MEV)
- Men will be lovers of themselves,
- Lovers of money,
- Disobedient to parents,
- Without natural affection,
- Despisers of those who are good,
- Lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God,
- Having a form of godliness but denying its power.
To be invaded by mind snatchers is a serious pandemic. Only Jesus Christ has the cure for this deadly invasion.
The Spirit Clearly Says in the Last Times
1 Timothy 4:1-3 (MEV)
- Some will depart from the faith
- and pay attention to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils,
- speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their consciences seared with a hot iron,
- Forbidding to marry,
- And commanding to abstain from foods, which God has created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
Just looking at what we are told will be occurring before the end of the age should be a flashing signal that time is short. Yes, there have always been issues as outlined above, but now it seems it all is happening at the same time with an increase in frequency. Like a woman’s labor pains. Unprecedented is the catchword heard in the media, to describe our current events.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 (MEV)
Concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need that I write to you. For you know perfectly that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. When they [those not part of God’s Kingdom] say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction will come upon them [those not part of God’s Kingdom] as labor upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape.
But You, Brothers, [those of God’s Kingdom] …
… are not in darkness so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all the sons of light and the sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep as others do. But let us be alert and sober.
13 Therefore guard your minds, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 14 As obedient children do not conduct yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance. 15 But as He who has called you is holy, so be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.” 1Peter 1:13-16
Do not fall asleep and allow yourself to be invaded by the mind snatchers. Stay on guard at all times.
Our Creator wants you to know that the return of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom is very soon! Are you ready?
Until we meet again, I am, Passionately Loving Jesus, The Anchor of my soul!
If you are not yet a follower of Christ, know that God loves you and is longing for a RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! It is not a coincidence that you have come across this website and especially this article. God has an awesome plan for your life!