It is my desire to encourage you as I have been encouraged by the precious Word of God. When I was a young child I asked my mom, “why doesn’t God speak to us as He did in the biblical days of old”. Now as an adult, I have my answer. HE STILL DOES! And we ARE LIVING IN THE BIBLICAL DAYS of NOW! God speaks. However, are we listening? This “If we only” post are thoughts God spoke to my heart throughout this past month and I just wanted to share them with you, my friends.
How Different Would Our Lives Be:
If we only:
- Spent as much time seeking the Lord’s approval as much as we do others in our lives?
- Sought the advice God has already given us in His Word first before we looked to advise from others?
- Considered how powerful our words are to bring blessings or curses in the lives of those around us?
- Spent the same amount of time beautifying our inward person as we spend beautifying our outside appearance?
- Were as thrilled to gather together with other “fans” of Jesus Christ and applaud and praise and worship in His presence like “fans” gather and carry on in sporting or concert events?
If We Only Believed and have Faith…
In what God’s Word tells us, such as:
- How much the Lord of All loves us and desires an intimate relationship with EACH ONE OF US.
- God is so intimately involved in our lives that He knows how many hairs are on our heads.
- He loves us so much He captures out tears in a bottle.
- He carefully keeps a journal of our lives.
- Like a parent journaling all the firsts of their child’s developments and accomplishments as they grow.
- How much it pains Him when one of His loved ones passes.
- He Protects the lives of his godly people.
- God has a plan for EACH of us.
If we only would see ourselves as our Almighty Savior sees us. How different we and the world around us would be.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness …” – Matthew 6:33
Be encouraged! Until we meet again, I am, Passionately Loving Jesus, The Anchor of my soul!
If you are not yet a follower of Christ, know that God loves you and is longing for a RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! It is not a coincidence that you have come across this website and especially this article. God has an awesome plan for your life!